What We Do
Verizon operates America’s largest 4G LTE network and most reliable 3G network. We also provide converged communications, information and entertainment services over America’s most advanced fiber-optic network, and deliver integrated business solutions to customers in more than 150 countries.
Our ranking among Fortune 500 companies
percentage of Fortune 500 companies that we serve
largest U4G LTE network in the U.S.
FiOS is America’s top-rated broadband service
cities in 150+ countries are connected by our Global IP network
We’re a company of firsts -- from the first wireless high-speed broadband 3G network to the nation’s largest 4G LTE network. Today and every day, Verizon keeps people connected with cutting-edge technology.
Verizon combines the speed and power you need, with more 4G LTE coverage than all other networks combined. Our wireless technology is the most advanced wireless network available, with speeds up to 10 times faster than 3G.
Verizon is the hands-down wireless market leader:
- Nation’s largest 4G LTE network
- Only Verizon’s 4G network is 100% 4G LTE— the gold standard of wireless technology (among four major wireless carriers)
- Most reliable 3G network
- Largest U.S. wireless company, in partnership with Vodafone
- Leading portfolio of devices and smartphones on all major operating systems
Verizon operates the most advanced broadband networks in the U.S., delivering 100 percent fiber technology with 300-megabit capacity for homes and small businesses.
With its all-fiber connection, FiOS provides powerful technology with fast and reliable broadband, high-quality HD video and rich interactive services.
- Nation’s largest all-fiber network serving residential and small-business customers with FiOS high-speed fiber services
- 99.9 percent in-network reliability
- Average of 1 billion calls connected per day
- Multiple connections with Verizon Wi-Fi
- Verizon security services offers protection and back-up
Verizon Enterprise Solutions
Verizon is a leading provider of global IT, security and communication solutions for enterprise and government customers, with one of the world's most connected IP networks.
We design, build and operate the networks, information systems and mobile technologies that help business and government customers around the globe expand reach, increase agility and maintain longevity.
Verizon delivers a broad range of strategic solutions, services and expertise to many of the world's largest organizations, including 99% of the Fortune 500.
- Solutions powered by investments in security, data centers, 4G LTE, cloud computing and our immense global IP network
- Own and operate much of the infrastructure that comprises the Internet today, including almost half a million fiber miles of backbone networks connecting six continents
- Support services in more than 75 countries
- Global IP network reaches customers in more than 2,700 cities in more than 150 countries
- Investment in more than 80 submarine cable systems worldwide
- More than 200 data centers in 24 countries